We will guide you step-by-step
Respected and dear health enthusiast
Welcome your idea of consulting our Honourary Medical Director –
Dr SP Sreejit, MD [AYU]. We respect the faith, time & money that you may invest in the services of Athreya Ayurvedic Centre.
At both of your mutually suitable times, medical consultation will happen.
The first step is filling out a medical form
How to do it? It’s a very simple process
A link will be sent to your email with our Medical Form (online) after the successful completion of the consultation fees, a word document will be also present if you wish to do it offline
It would be great if you could alert us🙏 when you submit the medical form (an email / text / WhatsApp message). Doing this will make the process a lot easier.
Consultation is a 3 parts process
which involves 20 to 30 minutes maximum in totality
We respect the faith, time & money that you may invest in the services of Athreya Ayurvedic Centre.
Hence the medical consultation involves Dr Sreejit SP — making the three parts process as follows
The doctor performing the following
* Directly reviewing / studying your medical form.
* Editing the medical form sent by you.
* Earmarking the most prominent portions
* Sending his audio clips of those prominent points will make you feel confident that it is handled by the doctor himself and not by any assistant.
* Explaining by audio – the cure prospects – possibilities and limitations of AYURVEDA @ www.theathreya.com
* Is a two-way live audio call and will appear as a Q ( from you ) & A ( from the doctor )
* Before that please prepare your list of questions to be clarified by the doctor.
* Conveying to you the road map of good health recovery based on your questions.
* What therapies are involved, and how healing is achieved?
Part 3 usually involves 10 to 15 minutes
as Part 1 & 2 involves 20 to 25 minutes usually
If you are still interested
As a next step, we request your good self to make the consulting fees of
INR 1500 | USD: 18.34 | CAD :24.97 | EURO: 16.59 | POUND: 14.60
For Health seekers residing in India (Cards, UPI, QR Code)
Any personal data that is collected on our website, always takes place on a voluntary basis. These data will not be disclosed to third parties without your express consent.